grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Thanks granny. Last month my 22 year old siamese cat died so I guess I'm on a roll.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    why is it cold ? I love being cold. I wish i has a sack lunch. I had a few cherry tomatoes and a stoffers chicken pot pie today. getting a little empty.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    my goodness !!!! I know what that is like.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    going to put the chickens up BRB maybe grab a snack now that camping had reminded me i am hungry. LOL

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    having hillbilly steak. you all know what that is ? very surprised to discover some at the store for $5. and change. sad day when you cant afford this meat.

6. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    The thermostat is set on 68. The aching probably started in the kitchen, but the cold didn't help. Hot shower did the trick.

I had cold pizza for supper.

7. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

My kids range from 6 to 16.... Was married for 12 years and the sob did me a favor and took off... But then I met Devin and we had a latter in life kid!!! All boys and I will no longer breed!!! Made sure of it this time round. I love my boys but it has surely been an adventure... Poor baby Brandon has four dads( 3 his older brothers) and me... Yep I'm surprised he knows how to walk!!!

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so your baby is 6 ? how precious . things happen for a reason. glad the sob took off too. or the little one may have never been ! @campingshaws I thought you were enjoying the cold. didnt know it was making you hurt !

9. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

I made stroganoff surprise..... Left over burger patties that were random in the freeZer.... Cooked and broken down with a brown sauce started from rue(no butter) just hamberger fat and sour cream served over the remnants of four boxes of pasta... Yes we are still waiting for payday... I have me and my fiancĂ©, four boys and whatever friends and my boyfriends brother who can't live on his own to take care of and feed. They are lucky I love them[​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    NO WAY< NO HOW Would i stand in the torture chamber and cook for friends. or family for that matter. I am allergic to everything in there. That is my worst day ever when i am forced to cook. When all the boxed and micro meals are gone we go to sandwiches . On rare times when i have to I get help. Its not like they will eat it any way.. made a roast and the chickens wouldnt eat it. hahaaa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by