grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 9 showed up and they wanted a sack lunch!
lau.gif
So the only food I stuck my hands in today was my own.
wink.png

Got the kitchen all squared away and ready for the groups that are coming in. Said my goodbyes to all the staff. Now my leg joints are all aching from the cold in the house. It's a good problem to have.
wink.png

why is it cold ? I love being cold. I wish i has a sack lunch. I had a few cherry tomatoes and a stoffers chicken pot pie today. getting a little empty.

having hillbilly steak. you all know what that is ? very surprised to discover some at the store for $5. and change. sad day when you cant afford this meat.

My kids range from 6 to 16.... Was married for 12 years and the sob did me a favor and took off... But then I met Devin and we had a latter in life kid!!! All boys and I will no longer breed!!! Made sure of it this time round. I love my boys but it has surely been an adventure... Poor baby Brandon has four dads( 3 his older brothers) and me... Yep I'm surprised he knows how to walk!!!

so your baby is 6 ? how precious . things happen for a reason. glad the sob took off too. or the little one may have never been ! @campingshaws I thought you were enjoying the cold. didnt know it was making you hurt !

I made stroganoff surprise..... Left over burger patties that were random in the freeZer.... Cooked and broken down with a brown sauce started from rue(no butter) just hamberger fat and sour cream served over the remnants of four boxes of pasta... Yes we are still waiting for payday... I have me and my fiancé, four boys and whatever friends and my boyfriends brother who can't live on his own to take care of and feed. They are lucky I love them
1f618.png

NO WAY< NO HOW Would i stand in the torture chamber and cook for friends. or family for that matter. I am allergic to everything in there. That is my worst day ever when i am forced to cook. When all the boxed and micro meals are gone we go to sandwiches . On rare times when i have to I get help. Its not like they will eat it any way.. made a roast and the chickens wouldnt eat it. hahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom