grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    How did it ever come to be that it was the woman in the kitchen anyway? Dont we suffer enough. I squeezed a baby out of my hoo-doo and you cant stir a pot of soup ? Its a conspiracy and a crock !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    2 people like this.
  2. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Oh man. Crazy day at work today....non stop rushes of people. I felt so bad when it was quitting time for me...and they only had one other lass on cash.

Fail.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Site is messing up ugg, what did i do ?

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    try this again. do you have to stand on your feet all day star ?

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I probably shouldnt of said what i did a couple posts back. well, I should of said it just using different wording. I contacted a mod. to ask but if i offended anyone i am sorry.. This is a family friendly site and I forget sometimes. I let my mouth over rule my , well you know.
    No one answered my question of hillbilly steak. Bet @enola would know . I am going to wait longer and see... AND, If you are reading this and know but are not a member then you know what you have to do. [​IMG]

6. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Wow granny girl that's a bunch of eggs. Doesn't your dd family like egg? Wish I had that kind of quantity to work with. I can't keep them in my farm stand. Seems right now I have a whole lot of freeloaders. Including the ones that should be laying. Got all these different gals that are wanting to be moms so holding up the nest boxes until I boot them out. Have been finding eggs being laid everywhere and I have never had that before. Lost my best layer Sunday to a predator, so everything is messed up. I can't wait for some of these youngens to start laying. Going thru a 50# bag of feed about every 4 days and up until the predator incident they Free ranged all day and they have unlimited access to zucchini, summer squash, leaf lettuce & radish tops. Just pigs are what they are.

On another note, the studio apartment is the building that actually ran a cottage business out of. When we closed that down we turned it into a apartment. So that is were my dd has lived since she was 18. She pays her way and if she gets too b*tchy I send her home lol.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    14 eggs today. LOL asked a friend if they needed some and she said yes but wont come til the weekend. I told her dont blame me if they start hatching ...
    visiting with DD then sending them home . perfect situation if you ask me.
    Sorry about your hen. You can break broodys by putting them in a cage with a wire floor for a couple days. I just told someone else that today...
    Do you know how ducks lay ? Flo hasnt gave me an egg in a long time .

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I wasn't offended. And besides it's the truth in the plain language they are learning now. What would you call it? Lol

Seriously - don't answer. Lol

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] I am running out of tape.

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    H
    HaHa I have been breaking broodys with the wire cage, but the darn things will be good for a day or two then right back to sitting. Even if I was wanting more chicks I only have a juvenile roo :lau

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by