grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha fabulous idea. I debate getting a fireproof safe for the documents anyway - just because it'll be so danged hard to get replacements from down here...

Mountain oysters are testicles of young animals. Some people slice them in half and fry them. Sheep, goats, pigs, calves can all be used. I have seen a lot of animals castrated, however, I have not gotten brave enough to try them.
They would probably be good pickled, like pickled chicken gizzards. Have eaten a ton of those in my life lol.

LOL, those would feed the whole thread. !
ep.gif
Star, why dont you check around at the churches and food banks ? Might help you get back on track. I had to do that a couple months ago.

We're okay for now - charity should go to those who NEED it, not those who's husbands blow the bank on projects. I mean he makes good money...he just isnt the smartest with it. We're not going to go hungry - he'll just have to accept that we won't be eating fancy this next week or so. And he'll have to deal with boring peanut butter sandwiches for the next while.

It just also kinda sucks cause our anniversary is Tuesday. Hamburger helper for our anniversary dinner yum yum.

Our anniversary dinner one year was poor folks surf & turf. Battered shrimp from Long John Silver & hamburgers from McD. It's not what you eat it's who you eat it with. :)
We also went through a drunk driver checkpoint with 8 kids in the car the night we got married. Decorated station Wagon with soda cans dragging behind. We were sober.lol

I bet that was funny newfie. Not only the decorations but the fact of having all the kids in a newlyweds car. DD just left. Sil paid me what he borrowed, filled up my gas can and brought it back, did have my jumper cables but no extension cord.

I bumped myself off the post. LOL I have to comment in order to get notified I did a few of them and i dont even know what the others were.
th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom