grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL prostar, im trying.. coffee not tasting so good today.. hope i am not getting sick. soo many plans today and nothing .

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Here you go ~

[​IMG]

You still have lots to go at!!

1 person likes this.
  3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    aww, thank you yorkshire.. I have GS this weekend but it dont look like he has much motivation either.

4. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

This little pullet is meant to be out in the garden free ranging!! I think it has decided it would like to be a house chicken :gig

It's just stood there like a statue.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Hi Kathryn [​IMG] glad to see you back.....

Now that yorky, ha, thats a good one.. now that yorkshire has made me realize tomorrow is another day i am starting to feel better. hahaa guilty concise ? Is that how you spell concise ? Dont look right.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so cute ! pretty little thing. i love white . so clean looking i guess. I love your kitchen ? that buffet on the side with big block wood is awesome and those chairs that the back goes far down. not shabby . [​IMG] I am so nosy .

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    oh and the floor, I WANT that floor !! I have wore out green carpet except for kitchen and bathrooms have linoleum . floors do make the house i think.

8. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Thanks, that's round in the dining room bit off the room. It's an L shape that goes from front to back. I would love some carpets but not while we have dogs in the house!! At least I can sweep and mop these floors. This is the other part that's a tip!! All the things on the table are the other halfs but apparently he does not make a mess. He's just gone out shooting so now is my time to clear it all up so he can't say "Leave it there I need it"

[​IMG]

I like to look at folks houses too!! I look at local for sale properties on the net just to snoop :oops:

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, I am going out and see what i can do.. yorky, do you mind if i call you yorky? I dont ask anyone else i shorten there names but yorky is also short for a dog. I cant think of another way except for shire .. LOL I mean it with the utmost respect. I hope you have a great night and i will be back on track tomorrow. All the rest of you brats, I will be back later. cant miss me til im gone right ?

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    your rug is the color of my carpet ! lol the horses are very nice. what color is the paint called ? been wanting to paint and that color looks good against the green..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by