grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL prostar, im trying.. coffee not tasting so good today.. hope i am not getting sick. soo many plans today and nothing .

Here you go ~

You still have lots to go at!!

This little pullet is meant to be out in the garden free ranging!! I think it has decided it would like to be a house chicken :gig

It's just stood there like a statue.

Hi Kathryn
frow.gif
glad to see you back.....

Now that yorky, ha, thats a good one.. now that yorkshire has made me realize tomorrow is another day i am starting to feel better. hahaa guilty concise ? Is that how you spell concise ? Dont look right.

so cute ! pretty little thing. i love white . so clean looking i guess. I love your kitchen ? that buffet on the side with big block wood is awesome and those chairs that the back goes far down. not shabby .
love.gif
I am so nosy .

oh and the floor, I WANT that floor !! I have wore out green carpet except for kitchen and bathrooms have linoleum . floors do make the house i think.

Thanks, that's round in the dining room bit off the room. It's an L shape that goes from front to back. I would love some carpets but not while we have dogs in the house!! At least I can sweep and mop these floors. This is the other part that's a tip!! All the things on the table are the other halfs but apparently he does not make a mess. He's just gone out shooting so now is my time to clear it all up so he can't say "Leave it there I need it"

I like to look at folks houses too!! I look at local for sale properties on the net just to snoop :oops:

well, I am going out and see what i can do.. yorky, do you mind if i call you yorky? I dont ask anyone else i shorten there names but yorky is also short for a dog. I cant think of another way except for shire .. LOL I mean it with the utmost respect. I hope you have a great night and i will be back on track tomorrow. All the rest of you brats, I will be back later. cant miss me til im gone right ?

your rug is the color of my carpet ! lol the horses are very nice. what color is the paint called ? been wanting to paint and that color looks good against the green..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom