grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ever try melatonin  ?  and no chocolate or coffee an hr. or more before bed. Chocolate gives me some of the weirdest dreams. 

What is melatonin? I don't make think we have that over here, or if we do it may go under another name. I try not to have anything before bed but coffee is delicious and I just can't stop myself!!

Melatonin is a natural sleeping aid. Sort of like a supplement. You take it at bed time to help your seratonin level in your brain, enabling you to go to sleep and stay asleep.

Caffein and I are natural enemies. ANY caffein will disrupt my sleeping for 8 hours. And absolutely no sugar 4 hours before sleep.

Sleepy Time Tea helps me go to sleep, but most nights I can't stay asleep.

Yes Kathrine, SOMEONE on here has a big mouth. hehee I also think rosie/robert looks like roosters. sorry hope we are wrong.

HA !! At the same time again. who sold you day old chicks and claimed them to be hens ? No names i guess. but, unless they are pro sexers ????

Melatonin is a natural sleeping aid. Sort of like a supplement. You take it at bed time to help your seratonin level in your brain, enabling you to go to sleep and stay asleep.

Caffein and I are natural enemies. ANY caffein will disrupt my sleeping for 8 hours. And absolutely no sugar 4 hours before sleep.

Sleepy Time Tea helps me go to sleep, but most nights I can't stay asleep.

Enola, look up seratonin syndrome . Bet its interacting with some thing you take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom