grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell yourself that the chickens are going to live with poor unfortunate people who don't have any at all. And you are so lucky to have the ones that are your own.

That's what we told my kids when I was doing animal foster care. Had over 330 go through here in about 20 years with only 6 returns. They accepted that. :)

What is melatonin? I don't make think we have that over here, or if we do it may go under another name. I try not to have anything before bed but coffee is delicious and I just can't stop myself!!

its something your body makes naturally. As our body ages we make less. Melatonin is a synthetic version of an all natural chemical.

Just tell yourself that the chickens are going to live with poor unfortunate people who don't have any at all. And you are so lucky to have the ones that are your own.

That's what we told my kids when I was doing animal foster care. Had over 330 go through here in about 20 years with only 6 returns. They accepted that.
smile.png

you are right newfie..someones going to get some pretty chicks

Wellll, I got some fat back fried up all nice and crispy served with a big ol mess of turnip greens , fried tators with onyon , a big mouth watering pone of cornbread and fer dessert gannys hot apple pie ! yum,yum !!!! (I had arbys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom