grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
During cool weather, it shouldn't bleed all that much! Although I expect to see blood. But, I figure if I can castrate pigs with a scalpel, and not lose my breakfast, I can dub a rooster. All I have to figure out is how to hold him still....... Mike would NEVER help me do something like that.

During cool weather, it shouldn't bleed all that much! Although I expect to see blood. But, I figure if I can castrate pigs with a scalpel, and not lose my breakfast, I can dub a rooster. All I have to figure out is how to hold him still....... Mike would NEVER help me do something like that.

OOH, I would love to castrate something !!!! Couldnt get my ex to stand still either.
hit.gif

Yup. Actually 22 years. It took him 4 tries before it worked. And that was after he almost killed himself.

I didn't meet him till he had been sober a year. I used to be kinda ashamed of his being an alcoholic. After thinking about it I decided it was better to have a sober one for a change (referring to 1st two Xs). I am very proud of him.

Yup. Actually 22 years. It took him 4 tries before it worked. And that was after he almost killed himself.

I didn't meet him till he had been sober a year. I used to be kinda ashamed of his being an alcoholic. After thinking about it I decided it was better to have a sober one for a change (referring to 1st two Xs). I am very proud of him.

Thats awesome ! No shame there for sure. My dad went but he never stopped drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom