grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant eat first thing either and I like pizza /dinner for for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. One meal a day here if your lucky.. As of right now picking is slim.

Hope he's back to full strength soon. My Mum and Dad have friends and the husband has just had triple heart bypass and he's recovered really quick, Mum was expecting him to be worse but it's a wonder what they can do nowadays. My grandma has stents after suffering a heart attack and she is still going strong at 87.

thank you yorkshire...they can do more now it's amazing...

Started my day by sending this one on his way. :( I wish they were ugly, or that I knew how to preserve the hide. Just seems like a waste.

sorry to hear about your BIL. I hope this is the last one for him.

I think it just one of "those"days. You know ? You want to get up and do stuff , just not bad enough.

Once I had a day where no one could stop me. I was running cleaning, cooking. Oh no, wait a min. That wasnt me , that was as the world turns......

lol you make my day it's good to start it off laughing..thank u i hope it's his last too..the dr seems to know what he's doing and thats good..

I understand just what you mean!! They look too cute to be savage killers but just keep what they can do at the front of your mind.

Good catch :thumbsup

Last edited:
What plans you both have
gig.gif
Now cake for breakfast sounds like my type of thing!! I love a bit of cake but can't eat first thing in the morning for the life of me. Usually about lunchtime when I start feeding, and then I tend to graze for most of the day. I do try to have at least one real meal a day and lots of snacks in between. Now I do like warmed up Chinese in a morning or a bit of cold pizza. Especially if I've had a few drinks the day before which is a very rare occasion nowadays.

Dannachic, sounds like it's going to be a lovely warm day there for you, if you can send some this way!! We have had a heat wave this summer for a few days and that's it.. The summer seems to have packed it's bags and left us.

yorkshire i would send them if i could..it's been a little too hot..I like around 70 degrees and a nice cool breeze....spring and fall are my favorite seasons....

Thank you danna. Good catch camping ! tanning a hide is very hard but you might want to check local places that do it because they will give you a couple bucks for your dead critters.

Started my day by sending this one on his way.
sad.png
I wish they were ugly, or that I knew how to preserve the hide. Just seems like a waste.

they are cute...but sly and mean..you must have a lot of them where you live...the only ones i see are road kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom