grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought thats all crested cream legbars throwed was blue. oh well, better then all brown
They LAY blue, now if they're throwing them you've got a serious cross breed problem.

screen-shot-2010-02-19-at-12-07-00-am1.png

No Granny check in today? Hope you haven't been washed away - can't believe the rain we've had already, and there's more to come - hard to believe it can be pushing 60 one day and we're looking at snow the next - gotta love spring weather, lol.

Oh nooooo! I hope she doesn't have a power outage. Got to keep those new babies warm! She didn't start anything in the incubator yet, did she?

Anyone know what color they would call this??

I agree with enola. looks like splash.

I have a pullet with similar coloring, but I don't know what it's called. Someone breeds bantam Cochins with similar colors and she calls them confetti or calico, but the pattern on them is more even. I always thought splash went with the blue-black-splash genetic combo? Kind of a real pale gray with darker gray marks? I know very little about this.

It will be interesting to see what color his saddle and sickle feathers will be. He's going to be a stunner! Keep handling him and give treats and he'll tame down real nice. They are such sweet birds!

I am here, im ok. tons of running today because of a storm supposed to be coming in as ol mare said . serama chick is called coco pop. be back after i finish my ice cream.

mmmm..., that was one of those flavors you wish would get stuck in your dentures so you can taste it for a long time.
droolin.gif
still not much sleep so no fancy dreams . been on the go for 11 hrs. went to one town this morning to get some money,smokes and a cheese burger . everyone was telling me about a storm coming in and i didnt have storm food so i knew i would have to go to the bigger town. I got called a slut at the bank. LOL I really am. neighbor ran into me and i mentioned my DD was in town , small talk led to big questions about baby daddys. no her and my son have different fathers, no , Tom is not the father either . there was a middle man. hahaa Slut. I snorted my way out the bank. Any way, friends B-day today so home to bake a cake. mind you i had just baked a cake NO ONE would taste. (it was pretty gross). mango. I dont recommend it. so sing happy happy then grab DD and off to the grocery. after the goodwill and dollar tree (sigh) bought a 5 dollar humidifier. it was dark before i got home. Let it snow ! I plan/hope to sleep through it. Jesse has put my eggs in the mail today

mmmm..., that was one of those flavors you wish would get stuck in your dentures so you can taste it for a long time. :drool   still not much sleep so no fancy dreams . been on the go for 11 hrs. went to one town this morning to get some money,smokes and a cheese burger . everyone was telling me about a storm coming in and i didnt have storm food so i knew i would have to go to the bigger town. I got called a slut at the bank. LOL I really am. neighbor ran into me and i mentioned my DD was in town , small talk led to big questions about baby daddys. no her and my son have different fathers, no , Tom is not the father either . there was a middle man. hahaa Slut. I snorted my way out the bank. Any way, friends B-day today so home to bake a cake. mind you i had just baked a cake NO ONE would taste. (it was pretty gross). mango. I dont recommend it. so sing happy happy then grab DD and off to the grocery. after the goodwill and dollar tree (sigh) bought a 5 dollar humidifier. it was dark before i got home. Let it snow ! I plan/hope to sleep through it.  Jesse has put my eggs in the mail today 
1f602.png

I slept !!
celebrate.gif
my ears are all stopped up. I think thats a good thing. my chicks stink. I have too many in the cage. I have tons of cages but the holes are too big for the seramas . my cage has a slide out bottom tray that takes 2 men and a little boy to slide out. I am in a pickle. my brooders outside are good but i am afraid to take them out since the others died. I guess i will have to find someone to get them in the house.

Good morning all looks like third time might be the charm for trying to post on this site. Beth is at the lion tamer stage must put head inside everyone mouth including mine when I yawned. Also seems like electric cords must be tasted. Well the dead beats are out. Haven't had the courage to check out the room yet. Re-doing another room and need to get part of sub-floor by toilet replaced, fill in cracks in floor with leverler and finish painting by Friday morn. Hung ceiling fans in both of the rooms, then had to go fix a bath room we just gutted about a year ago. Shower would not shut off. Silly WENCH who had rented the room had decided to nail a candle holder thing into the wall, I ripped it out Yep you guessed it, soot on wall and also wax dribbled down the wall. Ask her if she put nail holes in everyone walls when she was not in her own house?? Also told her no candles or nails or any form of holes OR there would be NO ROOM at this Inn. @ trips to Menard's and the shower/tub is now working and also tub draining. Can't seem to keep an egg in the house. Gonna have to start squeezing hens again. Also met with accountant yesterday a new one again had winds of 30 mph with gust up to 45 mph, temp was -15 with wind chill and this was at 2 in the afternoon supposed to be in 40's or 50's by the weekend. Silly weather. HOPE EVERYONE is safe , warm, and has power. And off I go again busy busy busy. LOL

TTFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom