grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
when Tom and i first married i had a plastic rolling pin from a dollar store. First time i tapped him it broke. On his head... fast forward about 5 yrs. and we are yard sale ing He carrys the money . we come to a very long driveway and he is tired so he waits at the end of it. I found a very nice rolling pin, solid wood. fifty cents. I held it up in the air to show him I wanted it and needed some money. He started shaking his head no. I thought he was teasing so i sent my son down to get the money. he comes back empty handed. ?? Daddy wont give me the moneys, he say no mama.. the owner is puzzled so i explained to her how i had only owned one and it broke on his head. She HANDS me the pin and says , "here hunny, you can have it. Use it wisely." I thanked her and started down the drive. Tom took off to the car with the woman busting a gut behind me.

You changed your avatar. Holy cow, that cat could support a family of 4, no problem! Like you say, it's all gonna taste like chicken.

I also want to know why prostar needs a whackin' pin. Has to be a good story.
Sadly, I have never had cause to use mine. He's practically perfect. Makes me feel inferior. I should get that rolling pin and use it. Dark side again.
cool.png

Last edited:
He is the one that survived the coyote attack with his whole side gone down to canine marks in the bone. He likes to sleep on the roof of the house now. He Jumps up there from the railing on the back porch. about 6ft. from the rail i would guess.

You changed your avatar. Holy cow, that cat could support a family of 4, no problem! Like you say, it's all gonna taste like chicken.

I also want to know why prostar needs a whackin' pin. Has to be a good story.
Sadly, I have never had cause to use mine. He's practically perfect. Makes me feel inferior. I should get that rolling pin and use it. Dark side again.
cool.png

well, you dont need a reason !!!! I didnt have one except i just felt like it. making you feel inferior is reason enough.

heres a good one that works well, If you have the sprayer hose on your kitchen sink.. Put a rubber band on it then ask him to bring you a glass of water. Be prepared to either run or get wet because that thing can shoot a long ways.
pop.gif
You can also say the water smells funny coming from the sink. They will stick their nose down there before they turn it on. hahaa

Last edited:
Our latest cat is mostly Maine Coon. He's big but not huge. Still more powerful, with bigger teeth and claws than any cat I've been around. He's a sissy though. Loves to loll around on his back. Kid goes over and rubs his face in the cat's exposed belly.
ep.gif
Cat seems to love the boy, but it still gives me the heebie-geebies. My brother got attacked by a cat, clawed on his face and bit right through his lip. Actually, we all got attacked by that cat in a very short period of time, and brother's attack was the end.

If Binks seriously went after someone, he could shred them. Where was he when the tipsy neighbor came over to hit on you? Ha! Attack cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom