grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Just something about feeding chickens chicken....and yep. Oranges. Navel, tangerine and....another kind I'm brainfarting on. (The third orange tree is out of the picture lol)

So 6:17, nuggets checked on, ladies fed, dog fed, I'm showered....

...and hubs is still in bed watching YouTube. Sigh.

Granny mines tearing up too. Everytime I get on it crashes. Takes about 15 minutes to get it going again. I figure it will crash someday and not come back on...

...good thing I watered this morning. Course this is down the hill we may not get it back home. But rain! (And lightning which is less good) in Cali!

Granny mines tearing up too. Everytime I get on it crashes. Takes about 15 minutes to get it going again. I figure it will crash someday and not come back on...

Yeah my lappy is about ten years old now...got it for college, I'm surprised it still kinda works lol.

New laptop is on my list of things to get me (gosh that list is kinda big...garden wagon/cart, build my own little coop/run for nuggets (I think it'll be a while before I could introduce them to the ladies anyway right), new runners, Fitbit, shampoo and conditioner that's less horrible to my hair - dove quench absolute just ain't doin it...lappy...sigh.oh. And registration on our trailer cuz hubs is so distressed at the thought of paying the dmv $75 to keep that thing current (yet we just spent $1230 on the freaking toterhome...)

Ooo good lightshow. I confess I'm hanging in the truck while the boys load up a cargo box for a friend. They've got the tow truck, I'd just be standing there looking like a drowned rat lol.

Hmm. This may not work so well for getting stuff for the nugget's brooder. By the time we get home any plywood we get would be soaked. (Took the truck)

I hate when songs get stuck in my head. especially the ones i dont know the words to. hahaa play it and sing loudly. that will do the trick most the time.. we had another storm . tons of people without power. I am very lucky mine was only a few.

hey ! we know the same song .. hahaaa its 10:22 here. I stayed up til 2am running my mouth. we are 3 hrs. different i guess.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Thats what i said, 3 hrs.
cool.png
you know, I have weeds so tall against the house I cant see out of my 5ft. windows and the are raised way off the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom