grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, is that why your grumpy ? tell him ol granny wants a pic of his pecks .  hahaha

Haha, no. Poor thing has been sleeping in shirts ever since I told him I feel uncomfortable around the bare-chested fellas. I wasn't even talking about him!

We've just really had the best time catching up. I haven't seen him in two years, and haven't spent any real length of time in about four years. And he's young, so that's a big diff. He's helped me in the kitchen all week.

I've known a lot of people in a lot of circumstances, and I can honestly say that I've never known a kinder, gentler spirit.

whats another (older) word for happy ?? I am glad you enjoyed the time you had with him. hopefully it wont be another 4 years.

good night all.
hugs.gif

uug, Morning. 4 hrs. sleep Gonna be a long day. I took 6 babies out of the house yesterday and this am i find one dead in the house. micro serama . I have one more like it. I expect it to go as well. poop on the butt every day and havent grown at all. just feathers. look like they just came from the shell. all the rest are doing fine. well, I havent been outside yet. gonna need a pot of coffee for this day.

Friday...

Wake up do my rounds release the chickens water the garden....

Go back in for some mellow time before really waking up (hubs is still zonked) and I hear the sound of dog puking stuff up. Bolt from the bed see her puke on carpet, try to lure her on to the tile for round two and end up having to bodily drag her from between the couch and coffee table to the tile (not far at least) so she does rounds two and three under the kitchen table. But that's tile so I'm not too worried. Put her outside try to clean up while keeping an eye on her (fail at this) while hubs is STILL IN BED CREEPING ON HIS CELLPHONE.

You know, I'd think a "everything ok? Need a hand with something?" Or at least pulling pants on would be warranted in this situation.

Grr.

dont you just love those morning wake up calls ? dash some cold water , he will get up. hahaa I must have the best dog in the world, well, one of them. She comes to me when she is about to puke to let me know then flies to the door to do it outside LOL mostly makes it too. I still havent been out yet.

I'm still doing breakfast cleanup. Spent a lot of time on egg lessons this morning, mine vs grocery eggs. Cracked them and let my friend handle the shells, to feel the difference. Showed him the differences in the yolks, fertile vs infertile. Cooked them each and did a blind taste test. He failed. :lau

Well phooey, I missed all the fun on here yesterday! Granny, sis and I are doing a big loop through northern Nevada and up into Idaho, which sis wants to check out as a possible new place to live. Then loop through southern Oregon (see Crater Lake) then on to north coast of California to revel in the glory of the redwoods. Back home early on day 7. Should be fun and she really needs a vacation. Some day I will make it out your way...

My 16 yr old is over 6' now, bean pole type, and wears size 12½ shoes. We tease him about the paddles he has for feet, but they keep him from tipping over! (And I don't want to talk about what big feet mean. He's still my little baby!)

Stupid fox back again. Gonna get the boys to help Scooter mark territory.
lol.png
As long as the neighbors don't see them...

Another cool foggy morning, so I have delayed morning chores, but the chickens are rebelling, so I better get out there.

my boy is close to 6ft and size 13. not skinny though. we grow em big .... sounds like a wonderful trip planned.

Got the unwilling up with a plant mister bottle full of ice water. Take the cap off the end & that puppy will spray a stream 10 feet. By the time they come up swinging, you can be long gone. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom