grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of not so smart, ENOLA ! I took the water bottle to bed with me for the dog. she jumped up, I tried to tell her down while i was fumbling for it . she wouldnt listen and I wasnt awake. I pulled the trigger and BAM. right in the face. oh not her, me! I was holding the stupid thing backwards.
tongue2.gif
dont ask me how that happened because the trigger is just on one side . I had it with both hand so i guess the water bottle is out. of course i think i seen the dog smile.

I have to go to town and pick up our meds. I think i will take a little look at the polish while Im at it. lol talk to all of you later. enola, enjoy your day. well, all of you enjoy . LOL

speaking of not so smart, ENOLA !   I took the water bottle to bed with me for the dog. she jumped up, I tried to tell her down while i was fumbling for it . she wouldnt listen and I wasnt awake.  I pulled the trigger and BAM. right in the face.   oh not her, me! I was holding the stupid thing backwards.  :plbb dont ask me how that happened because the trigger is just on one side . I had it with both hand so i guess the water bottle is out. of course i think i seen the dog smile.

Granny, only you and I could manage to do something like that!!!!! The visions that your description brought to mind, OMG , priceless!

I bet she was smiling too!! Fancy spraying yourself :gig

I bet the silly polish are still out in the rain too. Are they feeling better now?

Safe trip to town for you and have a good day yourself :hugs Charlie is having a friend round for dinner after school today so I'm going to get the vac out so the poor lad that's coming isn't covered in dog hair!!

Mike's feet and ankles were very swollen last night. He slept with them elevated and they look a little better. He took his lasix last night and again this morning. I told him he doesn't have to call his Dr as long as he promises to keep his feet elevated today AND stays off his feet.

Of course the first thing he did was get up and go to the kitchen and start fiddling around. He is back in bed now, sleeping.

We will see...... he doesn't like to have to ask me to do things for him......

Last edited:
only surprise I see is you should've come in first for the biggest mouth lol. Love you granny. Sounds like you dreamed about all this crazy stuff we've all been chatting about on here. Me and wishing broke the top ten? Really? I figured I typed to slow to ever do that lol.

You broke the top 10 red because you were 2-timing us with that gita person
lau.gif

Good Morning all coffee isn't helping yet
caf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom