grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
In
what I did, even though I could of got out faster staying where I was. I went behind him, and got close, too close and started talking to cashier about policys. people first in like ect..  then I ask her about disabled people Like my foot and surgery and how much it hurts to stand longer then needed . then ! I put my hand on his shoulder for support and pulled my shoe off chicken poop and all and asked him to hold it for a second while I show off my scar.  He never seen it coming  :lau Lesson learned.
OMG granny, you are bad :gig I so wish I could have witnessed that
1f605.png

Hi Tippy !
Papa, my DD was bald til she was 3 then she got a beautiful head of snow white hair . my eyes are so very bad, is your DD brown headed ? your wife is blond right ? we all had brown hair except her.

You realize she's going to be a TEENAGER in about 10 years and you....     are not.  :oops:   I think being an older parent has made me appreciate my kids in ways I wouldn't have had I been younger, but boy do I wish I had the energy of someone 10 yrs younger!

my 10yo is a Godsend where shes concerned and in her eyes he can do no.wrong lol we have to be careful even raising our voices at him she fusses.at us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom