grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ok you win this round I bow to your awesomness
bow.gif

OK my friends, I've done enough damage here tonight. I had a nice birthday dinner, ate WAY too much! I can hardly keep my eyes open. Thanks for the love and the laughs! And Granny, if you're old, I'm on borrowed time! Sleep well.

was today your birthday ?

it was the glucerna i just didnt know how to spell it. LOL it was protein control or something like that ? keeps you on an even keel. still supposed to be on it but ins. dont pay
BTW, you shouldn't ignore your glucose level... Got to do everything to prevent becoming full blown diabetic.
My tip to you - reduce most carb and eat beans instead, and definitely reduce sugar intake. Eating beans really helped me.

see how fickle he is Mutt ? gos from one of us too the other. reminds me of a horny toad. hahahaaa But you know I love ya
Not fickle, he's a roo! He's like the old bull that was on a hill with a young bull, over looking a meadow of cows. The young bull said "Hay! Whadda ya say we run down the hill and get us one of them cows"? The old bull storted and said "You go ahead. I'll walk down and get em all"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom