grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Kathy, still cant do pictures. he holds it up then flops to the side. h can hold it up if he wants to. It has not always been like this and I have a son of his with no problems so not sure if im wanting to breed him . since he is caged alone now I dont like that and would rather rehome him then let him stay alone.

soo, I am sitting making a post to Kathy when DH starts screaming at the top of his lungs ! My heart dropped to my feet. "come here oh god, hurry, hurry, PAM ! I need you , hurry. I actually dropped my computer and flew into the kitchen where he is standing by the front door . He is bouncing ! He holds both hands up to make a circle the size of a lunch plate and says , A spider, a spider, up my pants ! help me , ohh help me ! So I cuped my hands together and started where his leg joins his privets. I was rubbing my hands around becau7se if there was a spider that big it will either crush it or cause it to drop out. Nothing ! I say what leg ? he dont know . So I start on the other leg same thing . I have my hands buried up to his crotch ,all 3 dogs are raising hell and I hear, ummm, I will just leave this here on the porch mam.
ep.gif
My fudge ! and the mail man ! watching me digging in Toms pants and tom hollering just do it , just do it ! I am now ready to die.
lau.gif
Did I get the spider ? Sure I did ! it was the size of a pencil eraser . I did what any normal human would do. I laughed at tom and ate some fudge AND cookies. OMG they are so good. The butter cookies are very delicate and Molasses ? I never had before but just perfect little cookies . Not of them were broken except a tiny corner off of one and it was the first to go. LOL Tom took a whole big piece of the fudge and went in his room to lick his wounds.

oh my side.

you've got to stop doing that to me at work granny.......

giggling while trying to be professional does not compute

Can you guys help me out... I need help with everyone on this thread...

I have Jane, lisa, danna, Red, Twist, Granny, Papa, wishing, Kathy, Sally, and york.. Enola Mutt

I need to be directed to pictures of Tippy, Prostar and Bert and Newphie

Who am I missing?????

Last edited:
oh my side.

you've got to stop doing that to me at work granny.......

giggling while trying to be professional does not compute

well, being on BYC while supposed to be working really dont cut it either so your already screwed there . LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom