grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we put My uncle in the ground today. Preacher preached a very good sermon. My uncle and him have been preacher together for 35 years. They grew up together as kids. Preacher prayed before that he'd give him the faith that rex had. He was the only man that I've ever known to stay so close to God. I know people always say things about others that pass like , he was a great man. But this man always talked about the Lord in just about every sentence he spoke. Heaven has truly received an Angel today. Love you uncle Rex. You are already truly missed.

Reds favorite hen

Well we put My uncle in the ground today. Preacher preached a very good sermon. My uncle and him have been preacher together for 35 years. They grew up together as kids. Preacher prayed before that he'd give him the faith that rex had. He was the only man that I've ever known to stay so close to God. I know people always say things about others that pass like , he was a great man. But this man always talked about the Lord in just about every sentence he spoke. Heaven has truly received an Angel today. Love you uncle Rex. You are already truly missed.
hey baby i love you i passed my exam

so sorry Red.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom