grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to remember, but there's a fine line between keeping the memories alive and having it make us relive the loss all over again.
If I was dead and no one missed me, that wouldn't be a good testament to the life I lived, but if it made people so sad, I wouldn't like that either.

We planted two types of yellow squash, okra, nasturtiums, and marigolds today. I transplanted two tiny baby carrots (from last year I guess) from the other bed. I need more nasturtiums, then we'll plant the other bed.

And caught up again.

How are yous doing?

Happy Mothers Day, all you Mothers!

My DD got me a CCL hen for Mothers day. Good present. lol

No flowers from anyone but I bought myself a lily in bloom on clearance at Walmart and a few other perennial lily bulbs too. Oh, and a pink Oleander that I have been coveting for a couple years. Got herbs and scored the last black petunia.

I dug up an 8 foot coneflower today, just roots now before it grows. It is going to the back of the yard where it won't shade everything. I am moving bamboo and a few other plants and replanting new herbs in a different place where I can reach them. I have been digging at the bamboo every time I go in the yard. I think it is going to outgrow me.

I made sticky buns again today to give to a friend to hopefully cheer him up a little.

And caught up again. 

How are yous doing?

Happy Mothers Day, all you Mothers!

My DD got me a CCL hen for Mothers day. Good present. lol

No flowers from anyone but I bought myself a lily in bloom on clearance at Walmart and a few other perennial lily bulbs too. Oh, and a pink Oleander that I have been coveting for a couple years.  Got herbs and scored the last black petunia.

I dug up an 8 foot coneflower today, just roots now before it grows.  It is going to the back of the yard where it won't shade everything. I am moving bamboo and a few other plants and replanting new herbs in a different place where I can reach them. I have been digging at the bamboo every time I go in the yard. I think it is going to outgrow me.

I made sticky buns again today to give to a friend to hopefully cheer him up a little.

So productive!!

We planted two types of yellow squash, okra, nasturtiums, and marigolds today. I transplanted two tiny baby carrots (from last year I guess) from the other bed. I need more nasturtiums, then we'll plant the other bed.

camping if your carrots are anything like mine this year they will get really pretty lacy like flowers and then produce seed,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom