grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been the longest day. Tom has decided he is going to help me feed the chickens since GS isnt here now and it takes twice as long to get them done.

Banti, I did that to a chick once when I first started hatching. I pulled the umbilical and the guts followed. I didnt know any better. shoot didnt know what it was . My mom told me what they were and I think that was the first chick I ever put down. Sometimes they hatch too early

This has been the longest day. Tom has decided he is going to help me feed the chickens since GS isnt here now and it takes twice as long to get them done.

I can imagine that is frustrating, but at the same time it is nice that he wants to help you. Maybe you can rethink how you do the process so that he can help but not in a way that slows things down?

I can imagine that is frustrating, but at the same time it is nice that he wants to help you. Maybe you can rethink how you do the process so that he can help but not in a way that slows things down?
I dont know how. He turns the water on then spends 15 min. rinsing all the containers out. while I stand on the inside holding them up. its a kids pool and a few others like it. Then I feed and collect eggs. give them all a once over. The worst part is I am missing my quiet time sitting out there after I finish. I dont mind him being there but he will sit for a min. they say, are we done, want me to lock up? The pressure !

Hi Newfie! So glad to see you! My condolences to you.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom