grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say since this subject has come up I have birthed 2 children in my life.  have been pregnant 3xs and I am completely normal in that area and aspect.  Except for some extra hair growth and increased sex drive when I was younger  .  As I have aged they have both regulated .  Maybe TMI but I wanted it known.

Increased sex drive, eh

well thats just stupid for military to blame you.   was it completely torn off ? He lost his leg ?  He lied to get a DL. totally his fault.

Yes leg was completely torn off. He didn't lie to get drivers licence. He didn't have it before he went onto military. He fell hit his head on metal cabinet and had a seizure. Military doesn't notify states dmvs about medical condition. With military you just have to send money in for new license. No tests or questions.

Thanks star. Most men don't get it, you have to ask them they aren't hard wired like we are. Can't assume they will automatically pick up slack like we would if they are sick. You have to be specific with them.

Hope you get to feeling better too.

And most men have no idea of all the little things that get done because we notice and just do them. Esp when it comes to running out of stuff.

Yes leg was completely torn off. He didn't lie to get drivers licence. He didn't have it before he went onto military. He fell hit his head on metal cabinet and had a seizure. Military doesn't notify states dmvs about medical condition. With military you just have to send money in for new license. No tests or questions.

so sorry to hear that. did he get a prosthetic ?

Are you at your destination ?  I hope you and yours have a blast !

We're at my moms! Well, we're out to eat. I had THE. BEST. meal.

Pork tacos with chipotle and pineapple. Pice de gallo with fresh jalepenos. And bean soup!

Pork tacos with chipotle and pineapple. Pice de gallo with fresh jalepenos. And bean soup!

you know thats just as hot coming out as it was going in right ? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom