grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gang, I have to get moving. Got to take the boy to school. Hope your day is not overly humpy.

Good to hear from you Newbee. Hope you can visit more often. And hope you can get off that rollercoaster it must feel like you are riding.
hugs.gif

Well gang, I have to get moving. Got to take the boy to school. Hope your day is not overly humpy.

Good to hear from you Newbee. Hope you can visit more often. And hope you can get off that rollercoaster it must feel like you are riding.
hugs.gif
hit.gif
but who will I complain to ?

Quote:
from what I have been able to find out on the internet and with talking to Craig. Mitt is very fertile and 19 is getting up there so maybe just a bad pic. I will hopefully get to see Mitt and that whole operation when we pick up the girls
fl.gif

Thought about asking him if he would be interest in Tibbit's as a future breeding bull since I am headed over there anyway but almost to late to do that now. And Craig put his last bull in the freezer while only 9 or 10.

from what I have been able to find out on the internet and with talking to Craig. Mitt is very fertile and 19 is getting up there so maybe just a bad pic. I will hopefully get to see Mitt and that whole operation when we pick up the girls
fl.gif

Thought about asking him if he would be interest in Tibbit's as a future breeding bull since I am headed over there anyway but almost to late to do that now. And Craig put his last bull in the freezer while only 9 or 10.

where do you travel to pick them up ? How far? Maybe he has some meat you could try..

Just wish I wasn't so exhausted, irritated and restless all the time.

I hate to hear this for you. I have been on that coaster all my life. You should of already been tested for pituatary, thyroid, adrenals, ect... Not sure why they are messing around. also your overies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom