grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also may have drowned if fluid entered the nares. Everyone knows I'm a hands-on meddler, but at this point I agree to leave it and wait on the others. :hugs

x2 I would probably pull it quickly and candle and push on the beak but from past experience I would guess its too late and Dont want to mess her hatch up.

Right. Especially with the bitty bator. No room to throw in a hot damp towel. ;)

Danna I think you're doing great! :highfive:

Quote: Right. Especially with the bitty bator. No room to throw in a hot damp towel.
wink.png

Danna I think you're doing great!
highfive.gif

Thank you camp
hugs.gif

LOL I got stuck in a thread about a duck pipped wrong end. 14 pages so not long.
I keep smelling gasoline. I best change my clothes. I cant figure out where else it might be coming from.

good evening all

So I guess Janet was flavor the day last night and for awhile this am. Then Porter was back with Comet and 19 and one of the other girls got into it and we head butting, Porter tore off up the hill and broke it up. That's my boy.
yesss.gif
Maiah has been sort of off by herself all day not sure if she is just unsure of what to do in so much space or what it up. Craig has a total of 4 acres including house ,buildings and such. This evening it was all Comet and Porter again.

Hauled in 940 pounds of scrap iron today and then second load of 820 pounds of mainly old scrap barbed wire. All out of my metal pit. Will haul in the crap cattle panels sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom