grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB in a few.

Yes, because at this very minute, I just caught up!
hit.gif

Bummer about him not having a doctor. again. I couldn't live with an intentionally mean person, so hope whatever the problem is, it ends soon.

Hi! I was over reading the latest VIP interview. How are things? Kids at school, I hope.
smile.png

Are you going to be doing more craft fairs? With Christmas and the holidays coming up, you could tweak your painted bottle vases with autumn colors or Christmas themes. Was impressed that you sold so much and was thinking you could cut costs by not including the silk flowers in the sales (display only), or customers could pay a dollar more to include them.

big black one looks just like Lindas. It kept creeping down towards me and I could think of the movie arachnophobia and it falling in that girls mouth when she was shampooing her hair and I bet I didnt get all the soap out of my hair.

Lol!!! Oh no I'm sorry granny!!

I took a bug free shower. Lol got the kitchen and living room clean. Just need to vacuum. Wanted to have fun today but Devin caught toms bug and wants to just go shopping. I hate shopping. It's beautiful outside. I need to enjoy it before the big storm hits Thursday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom