Pics
Quick update :)
I call him Raptor-roo now, he looks more handsome every day. There's now holes poked around the pouch-holster for a shoe-string, it's been holding it on great all week, I don't think he can tear it off while I'm gone. He also likes yellow better than purple :p
20180708_122837(0).jpg
and Duchess is doing great, her booboo is basically gone :celebrate

I'm so happy, thank you all sososoo much for helping save these fluffybutts...It's insane how much I've learned from all this! :bow

Quick update :)
I call him Raptor-roo now, he looks more handsome every day. There's now holes poked around the pouch-holster for a shoe-string, it's been holding it on great all week, I don't think he can tear it off while I'm gone. He also likes yellow better than purple :p
View attachment 1460408 and Duchess is doing great, her booboo is basically gone :celebrate

I'm so happy, thank you all sososoo much for helping save these fluffybutts...It's insane how much I've learned from all this! :bow
:woot Good job mother of handsome Mr. Raptor-roo!

So I was gone for ten days, returned this morning. Raptor's modified pouch totally worked! There's feathers growing over the nub. I'm pretty sure it won't need to be covered in a couple weeks :) You can see his rooster tail coming up in the last pic, he's one of those sneaky late bloomers. His brothers started crowing while I was gone, and they are BIG now, full red faces and everything lol. I hope Raptor stays sweet !
IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG
IMG_2973.JPG

Great pics!
Are you still 'treating' it with anything?
Well, not the past ten days... Before I left, and then today, I sprayed his nub with BluKote and cleaned the inside of the pouch with a washcloth and spray antibacterial/antifungal (Banixx). He still attacks it every chance he gets, so when I'm taking off the pouch for "maintenance" (every few days) his face has to be covered. He knows the drill.. face in the cover, nub gets cold/sprayed, then he gets treats :)

Back
Top Bottom