gray flaked oyster shell - where to find?

CoriM

Crowing
Jun 6, 2019
For the past year I have had trouble finding this - it seems to be out of stock almost everywhere. I used to be able to get a 50# bag for about $25 and now I can only find 4# bags for almost $10 - yikes! Anyone have a good source?

For the past year I have had trouble finding this - it seems to be out of stock almost everywhere. I used to be able to get a 50# bag for about $25 and now I can only find 4# bags for almost $10 - yikes! Anyone have a good source?
Wow that is pricey! I get my oyster shells from someone who sells shellfish. Granted, I live in Florida, so this may be easier said than done depending on your location.

Wow that is pricey! I get my oyster shells from someone who sells shellfish. Granted, I live in Florida, so this may be easier said than done depending on your location.
Me too! Florida is so great.
And good luck with your search! That price increase is insane!

Back
Top Bottom