Great Barred Rock Roo! Please to a good home!

mat2dong

Songster
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
I am a Barred Rock 8 week old rooster looking for a bevy of fine young hens to romance and protect.

My interests include:

* long walks in the yard
* fine dining
* keeping a good appearance (I am a city man after all)
* dancing/strutting (very into the arts)
* singing (I am starting my career on youtube)

Please give me a try ladies, I promise not to disappoint. My family would love to keep me, but I find there house in the city to be too stifling for a manly shooting star such as myself. I may look a little ragged now, but I should finish coloring into a soft Barred body with beautiful red saddle and hackles.

Don't I sound handsome?

Hit my family up because I am ready to get out on the seen;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in Huntington Beach, CA FYI you guys!! Please pass this around so I don't have to eat him:(

Last edited:
Do you have Amish in your area, sometimes they will take them or trade you for a pie... then you can eat the pie not the rooster :)

I have found homes for 2 roosters on craigslist and home for one of a lady who I found on craigslist, I am having good luck on craigslist... but mine were young... I also contacted the human society to see if they could assist in placing him, they knew of one guy... try the human society

Back
Top Bottom