Great Ending to a story

Tonya

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
I just had to share. This Saturday a man came to my house saying he wanted to make things right his dog had brought home one of our chickens. We told him he didnt have to pay us anything. He said do what you have to do when my dog comes around to which i wanted to say keep your dog at home but being nice since he did come down and try to make amends anyway Monday (lastnight) he came back to the house and me and my husband are thinking oh no he got another one the man got out of his truck and said "she made it" he had nursed my chicken back to health and brought her home!!!! Wow were we shocked when he came down he never said she was almost dead or his dog brought one home half alive or anything like it so we were shocked happily so but shocked none the less. She looks good just a little roughed up. So a happy ending that dont happen all the time just wanted to share.

That's Awesome! So glad you got your girl back. Also it is so nice to have a good neighbor like that
big_smile.png

Wow what a great neighbor. Even though his dog gets loose. He still wants to make things right. I used to be an owner to a dog that could not be contained. She could open doors, gates, and slip every collar not matter how tight you put them on. He may have a dog like that.

Back
Top Bottom