Great natural acne treatment!!!!!!!!

I had ACL reconstruction on my knee in highschool used the vitamin E capsules on it worked wonders. just a little worried about using is on his face. He his at a very delicate age it doesn't help that he has braces also. He keeps telling me that his freshman year when the acne is gone and the braces come off he will be the best looking kid in his class. I tell him he's already the best looking kid in the county. Kids can be cruel my son has had kids draw a picture of a pizza with a face on it and tape it to his desk and been called all kinds of names. I am glad he is an outgoing kid he plays basketball and if i do say my self he is really good. The activities that he excels in seem to keep his mind of other issues. However I can already tell a difference in his self esteem in these last few weeks even the teachers say he isn't acting out any more. Just wonder if every thing was related

Already have some Mederma from when son was opening a bottle of finger nail polish for my mother and broke it somehow while he was twisting had three huge cuts going up his arm had to get stiches worked great on that just worried about using it on face. by the way i did mention he is very accident prone.

I don't know whether you have this in USA yet, but here in England we use Bio oil, its a combination of natural oils that are used by dermotologists and doctors on burn wards and I have used it for scars on my body, some of them more than 7 years old, and it has faded them away.

It works great, smells good and is gentle enough that my sister uses it on her 12 weeks old baby who had an allergy rash, and best of all if it doesn't help it shouldn't harm.

Maybe you can order it online? I really hope this helps, being a teenager is hard enough without skin problems.
smile.png

I read years ago about using egg whites for acne. None of my boys ever had it bad enough to do this, but a friend of mine tried it for her girl and it was like a miracle! She had tried everything the doctors could throw at her as well, with no results.

Maybe the mayonnaise ingredient that is so beneficial is the eggs?
smile.png

I vote for the honey! It will work and help with acne...the cinnamon added is something I have never heard of by I do know that honey is an amazing healer all by itself. Vinegar works because it balances the PH.
Conventional acne meds don't work...it just comes back when you stop using it. The 'wisdom' behind it is to dry out the oils in yours skin. What happens in reality is that your skin tries to heal itself from the affects of the lotions etc by creating more oils...adding moisture. So it becomes a never ending cycle.
Acne can be caused by many different things...the most likely being hormonal. Sometimes it is a reaction to a food.
I know one thing I would definitely stay away from prescriptions drugs for acne. There are many ways to heal your skin without risking serious side effects

the only thing that worked for me is proactive..I never had acne as a kid,didnt get it until like 30,then had big huge ugly yucky pimples,like 4-5 at one time,tried everything,went to the doctor,at one time I even had some turn into staff infection..within 2 days of the proactive I could tell a difference,now I may get one small,hardly even red one about once every 3-4 months..well worth the money for me

Back
Top Bottom