Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

oh Daphney they are getting so big and my babies are so beauthful
it almost makes me cry thank you for sharing this pics I'm so glad i got #3 HOPE she just takes my breath I hope she keeps the markings,and faith is also such a doll #2 Faith I can't wait to smell them a hold them
thank you for this pic glenda

Daphney,

In the picture, which is which?? I'm trying to go back to the baby-baby pics to see which is Carly and because I know her by her tail marking, I'm torn between two of the girls being her.....

They are soooo big.... just four more weeks!!!!

Thanks for taking such good care of them....

hugs and kisses

Ann Marie

I'm pretty sure that is Carly second from the left. She is constantly wiggling away. Lady is 1st, Carly second and then Faith and Hope the last 2 on right. It really gets harder as that hair grows out and lightens the markings. AND they are so squirmy, we almost couldn't even get a shot of them together. Like taking a picture of preschoolers! Forget trying to take all eight!
smile.png

They're starting to bark at us and wander all over the place. It's like chasing ants. My husband is always making new contraptions to feed, etc. My son and his girlfriend came out and helped cuddle them yesterday, so they are going to be a little spoiled already.
I'm taking in the puppy breath for ya'll. Wish I could can it for you.
Not long now,
smile.png

Daphney

Hey Daphine,
i knew the 2 on the far right was my Hope and Faith,and I can almost smell the puppy breath,and look so forward to holding and loving on them
love.gif
give them lots of smooches for me i can't wait to love up on them thanks so much for taking such
good care and loving them up for us

Love the video and the pics!!!

Thanks. The kids are almost as excited as I am to get our hands on Carly.....

We were watching the video trying to pick her out!!!

Such a doll baby!!!

I've got to call to get a place to stay on Friday night....

We'll be there on May 30th to pick her up....

Ann Marie

hugs.gif

The Brierfield Ironworks Park's number is 205-665-1856, if you are interested in a cabin or camp site.

Back
Top Bottom