Greely Colorado, city council has lost their minds!

Wow, is just amazes me that these once "all agricultural" cities/towns are now so against it mainly due to many out of staters who moved here to get away from the "big city" and moved next to the pig farm or the cattle ranch and then felt the need to complain about the smells and the noises. Very, very aggravating. JMO of course
roll.png

Colorado has been heading down that road for a while now. New restrictions on hunting and trapping started a little over 10 years ago. It is out of state people moving there because they thought it was so great, then they try to mold it into the place they came from. That's why I left. Too many outsiders making decisions about others livelihoods. Colorado use to be a live and let live state of folks. Not so much any more. I still miss the mountains though!!!

Totally agree and it's very hard to swallow. I was born and raised here and I really would like to get out of here. But times are a little tough right now.

my mother's side is from southern colorado,and my grandfather would hunted mountain goats, and black bear. he raised mink, chickens, and whatever he wanted to. when we went to visit it was always a suprise for supper. sometimes even rattlesnake. alot of people from california are moving to colorado, and shoving their values down native's gullets. i guess it does not matter who you vote for because once they get into public office, they get on a power trip. i find that if the city puts something on their own agenda, there are never any "nays". but when a voter wants to be heard, they suddenly get retarded.
as for shooting your neighbor and their family over dogs and chickens, i think there is alot more to it. atleast 2 of the members were willing to cooperate.

Back
Top Bottom