Greenfire Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia

Songster
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
SE Oklahoma
Has anyone ordered from them? Id be interested in hearing anything and everything I can about them including pictures of any birds you may have gotten from them and or birds that you bred from their stock. I am particularly interested in the golden laced and jubilee orpingtons.

Thank you, that is what I am seeing as well and I am considering ordering from them, but they are pricy and id likkke to get as much info as I can before making that kind of investment.

Hello! I just received my first chicks from Greenfire, 5 Cream Legbars. They are only a couple days old so I can't know how they will turn out according to breed standards but I can say they were conscientious about not shipping until I confirmed that our local heat wave had passed and then they arrived overnight and in good condition. I also wanted to make you aware that if you are willing to wait a bit; I breed Jubilee Orpingtons and though I don't have any chicks ready to ship at the moment, they are one of my main breeds. (my personal favorites so far) I have 4 adult pairs though 3 of the pairs are just barely into adulthood and my egg production and fertility rate is low at the moment. Anyway, if they are a breed you are interested in, keep in touch! I am in Northern CA.

That would be great :) wwill you be selling hatching eggs too? I find that chicks I hatch here are much more vigorous and grow better than any that have been shipped.

I raise Partridge Brahmas, Jubilee Orpingtons, Silkies, Coronation Sussex and just got the Cream Legbar chicks

Over priced. Poor quality fowl for those that are recognized, and a bunch of non-recognized "breeds". All sorts of red flags there, avoid and get good breeds from a local source in my opinion.

The arnt bad birds my mom got eggs to hatch from there lines and there beautiful birds.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom