Greenish/grey legs

nancysmith2

Songster
11 Years
Mar 24, 2009
Alabama
You guys are all so smart when it comes to figuring out this breed thing. What goes into the making of an EE? What breed gives them the leg color? How can I determine the cross I have? Can I figure it out? Just curious.

Do you have any pics or a good description of your cross to help us? I would think it would be hard to track down the original breeds used in the EEs.

She/He is light yellowish white with very light barring on her wings. She is very young and losing her pin feathers. The ones coming in are light red.

Hi, sorry. I just got a chance to respond. I posted pictures on the Gender/Breed on 9/12 entitled What could she be? See if you can find the thread.Sorry I found the pics. Here they are. Thanks, I appreciate it.

I got them at the local feed store. I bought 1 RIR, 1 Dominque, and 2 supposed Golden sex links. I stupidly did not really pay attention to the feet. They came out of the same box labeled "golden sex link." I did not really notice until almost 1 week had passed. I noticed that chick was very different. I know nothing about the chicks parental gene pool. I have some EE that look just alike and are brownish and blackish. This one was as I said whiteish and light yellow with very light golden barring. Now some light reddish feathers are coming in. I was just curious how EE might be bred to produce that coloring. Thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom