Feedback Greeters... SO PROUD!!

Guaranteed the only reason she still with us today. I do love being on new member threads and seeing the reaction From all the heartfelt greetings. Especially since it’s so hard to find an entire community that’s all about helping carring and plain chicken fun. And knowing they are just as happy to find this forum as most of us were.How could someone not get addicted to this site after that!

We are a bit different than most of the social media out there. Other medias focus on each profile as an individual, we are a community. We are all one and grow as a living entity as more join. :)

Any googled question that contains the word chicken will bring up BYC in the top results.
How many is considered the "top" results?
Here are the top ones from my Google search
and BYC is MIA. :(
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 8.52.27 PM.png

Guaranteed the only reason she still with us today. I do love being on new member threads and seeing the reaction From all the heartfelt greetings. Especially since it’s so hard to find an entire community that’s all about helping carring and plain chicken fun. And knowing they are just as happy to find this forum as most of us were.How could someone not get addicted to this site after that!

Never had joined any kind of social media. Honestly a little scared too. So I was very excited in a way I was forced to. LOL and I love to see when new members join because it’s great to see the community grow and know how much fun and help and info this forum bring them!!

I certainly was when I joined! And I joined because I was trying to figure out what was sticking out of my chickens vent... in freak mode. Thought maybe I could get one or two people who might be able to answer but the next thing I knew I had tons of responses. I was amazed , quite Heartwarming. Awesome community

I am so glad we all made you feel welcome and you found the help you needed! :)

Back
Top Bottom