Greetings from Port Angeles, WA

So the town ordinance of Port Angeles says that (All of the City of Port Angeles is designated a stock- restricted area.) So Does that mean that we are not allowed to keep chickens with in the city limit on our own property???

Thanks for adding me here! Here are the answers to the intro questions:
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes I am new to chickens as we just got chickens at the end of August 2018.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Currently we have 6 chickens which is why I am here because we have one very broody hen.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Of the 6 chickens we have I know that we have two leghorns and possibly a silkie. The others I have no idea.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Their personalities are all so different.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy cooking and sewing. I am currently part of The Green Bag Lady project which is making cloth grocery bags to give away for free in order to alleviate the use of plastic bags.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Just my husband and I around here. No other pets as we just recently lost our Weimaraner to cancer and my heart has not healed.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I found BYC by looking up ways to first take care of chickens. Then ways to try and break my very brood silkie (I think!) hen. She is one stubborn chicken. As for joining I want to be able to make use of all the knowledge of others on here.
Are you allowed to own chickens inside the city limits of Port Angeles? Looking to move with 5 chickens that's why I ask.

Back
Top Bottom