Gritsar, OH Gritasr!!!! I done a good one

Quote:
He was in the front passenger seat, and you forgot he was there?? I'm thinking you might be needing to visit the eye-doctor deb.

Funny you say that. I have been noticing lately that signs aren't as clear as they were a year ago. Aging sucks.

Quote:
He was in the front passenger seat, and you forgot he was there?? I'm thinking you might be needing to visit the eye-doctor deb.

Funny you say that. I have been noticing lately that signs aren't as clear as they were a year ago. Aging sucks.

We'll just call it 'force of habit'
wink.png

Quote:

Try being a near-sighted teenager
rant.gif

Quote:
No, he had another episode this morning, then nothing else. They are not releasing him until they figure out what is going on. No more damage the hear muscle according to blood tests.... I am bouncing all over the map in emotions. I need jokes and stuff. I am exhausted and cant sleep.

Oh boy! What a laugh and wished there was a camera to zoom in on his face expression like whaaaaaaaat???!!!!
gig.gif

Oh Lawdy, this is funny!

Glad Ken is hanging on.........God works in funny ways and this is one of those incident with your son! At least God got a humor!

Quote:

I agree! Geez Deb, even I wouldn't do that! You're gaining on me in the CRS dept.

Debi, that's a funny story,
hugs.gif
but at the same time Ken is in my prayer, and I hope they find out what causing him this episods all the time.

So how big of plate do you have, Debi? "Cause you've been stacking that puppy full! I think you need a huge turkey platter.

Quote:
As for your need of distractions...I found these:

Per a search online, in Ontario, CA (yep...just down the hill!!) it is a law that "Roosters are not allowed to crow in city limits".
gig.gif
Now that is something I'd like to see if anyone found a way to comply to this law!

A Bug Flew in the Barn (a joke found online)
A farmer was milking his cow. He was just starting to get a good rhythm going when a bug flew into the barn and started circling his head. Suddenly, the bug flew into the cow's ear. The farmer didn't think much about it, until the bug squirted out into his bucket. It went in one ear and out the udder.

Back
Top Bottom