Gross subject but

No idea if the typical freezing doesn't work I know there is some topical creams you can get but it might require medical professionals and actually removing them

5% Iodine drops work wonders. If you would rather not purchase that, duct tape does an excellent job smothering them in about 3 days.
We have plenty of experience with both.

I've tried lotions n creams over the counter, also tried burning off in doctors office.. Have to differnet docs, one tells me, it's the smallest wart she ever saw, the other one says it's a corn.. But treatments for both are the same,,, Just wanna wear socks no socks again, get out've shower and put on socks last, not first cause I worry about spreading.. Tried the apple cider vingar, duct tape... everything.. Right now I'm trying wild orgeno oil.. but am thinking this won't help either.. Had it for 5 plus years... They say at some point the body will get rid of it.. ... Sick if waiting....

Thank-you MED747, and ,mom'sfolly for you replies
smile.png

Quote:
Thank-you PaulaJoAnne, should've mentioned I tried this for about 3 months straight.. Till the point it was bleeding and crazy hust to walk.. Ket it bleed for a week then quit this method..

Maybe I need a 3rd opion as to what it really is..

If u look at it does it have a separate center like a whitehead or is it just a hard piece of skin

Quote:
Thank-you PaulaJoAnne, should've mentioned I tried this for about 3 months straight.. Till the point it was bleeding and crazy hust to walk.. Ket it bleed for a week then quit this method..

Maybe I need a 3rd opion as to what it really is..

That is odd. Your right. Time to get it checked out.
Iodine will even get rid of lesions, ie., melanomas.

Back
Top Bottom