Grow Getters & Mad Potters (Gardening Thread)

Would you like to be part of a seed exchange?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Pics
Pickled Zucchini

3BA76201-84C5-4F43-B5E9-843F1AE40B08.jpeg

Walmart was empty for canning supplies even the mustard seeds and stuff were out. I went to a grocery store and grabbed the last thing of canning jars... insane!!!
I am just starting to get into canning and I can not find supplies anywhere, add on to that I bought the wrong type of pressure cooker. Its starting to get expensive to feed myself while avoiding the mandatory mask stores. I will probably just start fermenting instead.

I am just starting to get into canning and I can not find supplies anywhere, add on to that I bought the wrong type of pressure cooker. Its starting to get expensive to feed myself while avoiding the mandatory mask stores. I will probably just start fermenting instead.
I need a pressure canner. Everything I did today was water bath canning. Probably why I chose to pickle everything... I can’t find a pressure canner in the stores right now.

About to butcher 3 chickens next... they’re way overdue. I believe they’re 12 weeks or older. They are Cornish Rocks...

Back
Top Bottom