Grow Getters & Mad Potters (Gardening Thread)

Would you like to be part of a seed exchange?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Pics
Our lettuce and spinach are growing well. Seeds were planted directly in the garden bed. The silver beet in background was there when we moved in back in April, and we do fortnightly harvesting of it, and it keeps growing. We also have beetroots, a different lettece and carrots in garden off frame that have popped up. And in my "green house" (outdoor old bathroom) in my flower seedling pot the candymelon seeds have sprouted. Our spring vege and fruit seed pack is in the mail so excited to see whats in that
20200812_112942.jpg

Our lettuce and spinach are growing well. Seeds were planted directly in the garden bed. The silver beet in background was there when we moved in back in April, and we do fortnightly harvesting of it, and it keeps growing. We also have beetroots, a different lettece and carrots in garden off frame that have popped up. And in my "green house" (outdoor old bathroom) in my flower seedling pot the candymelon seeds have sprouted. Our spring vege and fruit seed pack is in the mail so excited to see whats in thatView attachment 2310378
Nice garden beds!

I'm new to gardening. I currently have four watermelon radishes, two icicle radishes, two white globe radishes, one red globe radish, a row of kohlrabi, a clump of carrots, and one cabbage left. I also have a Bean that I tried to plant in a tripod that somehow sprouted in the garden.

One of my chickens flew over the fence, and got into the garden today. She paced back and forth trying to get back out and squashed all of the kohlrabi. I don't think any other damage was done, but I didn't look very closely.

Back
Top Bottom