Grow so quick

inkedlady

Chirping
6 Years
May 24, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent. Uk
Having exercise

Miss Lydia that was the first born and the biggest they all runner xs with Pekin, black swede , black , n grey runners but the brown one I don't know what cause I don't have any brown ducks

Love these pictures. I am looking for a home for my welsh harlequins. Any help?
Welcome to BYC

so sorry your wanting to re home your WH they are such gorgeous birds. you might try here although I think you have to have a few posts before you can so just tell us a little about your birds in different posts so they add up
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/34/other-poultry-birds-hatching-eggs
what state your in how old and if you want why you want to re home.

Miss Lydia that was the first born and the biggest they all runner xs with Pekin, black swede , black , n grey runners but the brown one I don't know what cause I don't have any brown ducks
I don't have any barred Muscovy either but 2 yrs in a row I got 2 ducklings that are barred and stayed that way so something in the lineage some where inklady. Is all I can figure.

Thanks so much for the help! I am in south Florida, ducklings just hatched 3 weeks ago. It was a classroom experience and the farm we had lined up to keep them is no longer willing to accept them. 19 hatched, they are wonderful little ducklings. I wish we were set up to keep them forever. We just can't.

Back
Top Bottom