Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by d.k, Apr 17, 2008.
* WHY is this happening???? I'm getting booted in like 4O seconds today!!!!!
Your ISP maybe??? Having no probs here.
* Hah!! I have no idea what it is--- but, how's this for weird?? It's vastly better just since I posted the topic!!
99% of the time it is one of three things:
1) Your internet / browser cookies are messed up
2) You are accessing the site from a bad link or URL. Make sure you use www.BackYardChickens.com (notice you should have the www in there)
3) You or your ISP have some kind of internet firewal, proxy, or security system or software in place.
Wow, that's really strange!
How about I can't loggin, if I don't go thru my email. I can't change my password or anything. I can't use this at home on;y from the office hubby can use his nick, but I don't want to put my stuff under his nick. I can't even post pictures of my babies yet?
Go into your security settings and change them to medium from custom. Delete your cookies and internet cache. That normally gets things going for you poor MS windows folk.
Here's another possibility:
On the Yuku board, I was having the same problem. Come to find out, I had accidentally messed up the date on my computer. I had clicked on the calendar and accidentally set the date a month ahead when I was looking at the next month. Once I fixed that, I could stay logged in... You learn something new everyday.