GRRRRR! Just my luck!

Quote:
Thanks, that's helpful. Both of my original cats are spayed and our farm is isolated, so as long as we get Cuatro spayed quickly I think we'll be okay.
smile.png

Quote:
I could never do that. We had to board both my dog Charlie and Kitty a few years back when we had to make a trip to Florida. It broke my heart for them to even think we had abandoned them. I only agreed to do it after my vet promised to let them share a pen.

Hey Gritty,

I know you are much more rural than I, (the understatement of the year) but are there any feedstores/petstores that sponser neuter clinics?

Imp

Quote:
I think the one down in Texas, a Petsmart, may. Thanks for the idea Imp. Cats aren't really valued around here and dogs have very little value. As I told you, barn kittens usually end up in the river.
sad.png

Quote:
Hate to say it grits... but thats cheap up here...
At the vets here (i just called to get a quote so i could be accurate..
lol.png
)
Spay $310 includes exam which they HAVE to do... pain meds which they need, and 58.00 pre-surgery blood work, (i dont ever get the blood work done though.. so minus 58.00 off that bill)
Neuter $256 (included all the above)
Annnd, if they dont have records of shots.. you gotta have them all done too!
th.gif

No WONDER WHY there are stray kittens everywhere up here!
barnie.gif

But we are now FINALLY lucky here, about an hour away we now have a Dakin animal shelter that has a spay/neuter clinic...
So i think there the surgery is around 60-80 bucks... and if they need a rabies its only $10 more...
SOOOOO thankful for that clinic! (cause you know i'm an animal horder..
lol.png
)

Quote:
I could never do that. We had to board both my dog Charlie and Kitty a few years back when we had to make a trip to Florida. It broke my heart for them to even think we had abandoned them. I only agreed to do it after my vet promised to let them share a pen.

Same here... i would put my animal down before i gave them up to a shelter..
sad.png

Quote:
Hate to say it grits... but thats cheap up here...
At the vets here (i just called to get a quote so i could be accurate..
lol.png
)
Spay $310 includes exam which they HAVE to do... pain meds which they need, and 58.00 pre-surgery blood work, (i dont ever get the blood work done though.. so minus 58.00 off that bill)
Neuter $256 (included all the above)
Annnd, if they dont have records of shots.. you gotta have them all done too!
th.gif

No WONDER WHY there are stray kittens everywhere up here!
barnie.gif

But we are now FINALLY lucky here, about an hour away we now have a Dakin animal shelter that has a spay/neuter clinic...
So i think there the surgery is around 60-80 bucks... and if they need a rabies its only $10 more...
SOOOOO thankful for that clinic! (cause you know i'm an animal horder..
lol.png
)

Just think what it's going to cost you to get that monkey spayed.

Back
Top Bottom