Guess That Gender - Hubble’s Growth

Guess Hubble’s Gender

• Cockerel

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Pullet

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Looking at the other possible dads, I can see a few other viable candidates, but if I tried to figure out whose he was I'd be getting into genetics I can't comprehend, lol. So...I'll try again when he's an adult, lol. Maybe it'll be more clear.
I can rule all the clean-legged boys minus the leghorn-y one.

The pics of it being held sure as heck look like there's real pointy feathers in the saddle area...They're sticking straight out.
Took screenshots of what I'm seeing....idk...looks boyish to me....
In those photos, it does look like there are skinny feathers growing in the saddle area.

But when I look at the top-down photos, I see wide feathers in that area, but with tattered side edges. I think those tattered edges are what look like skinny feathers in the photos you screenshotted.

In those photos, it does look like there are skinny feathers growing in the saddle area.

But when I look at the top-down photos, I see wide feathers in that area, but with tattered side edges. I think those tattered edges are what look like skinny feathers in the photos you screenshotted.
Yeah, you've got a point. Those tattered feathers make it pretty hard to tell. We're at- what?- 12 wks? I'm sure we'll know for certain soon. It really could go either way, I think.

Back
Top Bottom