Pics
Post pictures of your mixed breed dogs and I (and/or others) can try to guess them. :D

I’m pretty good with dog breeds so I think I’m usually pretty good at these things and I like guessing haha

If you have a tricky purebred I could try to guess too.
E173E3BD-BD94-4DDE-80D0-BC812B5226B8.jpeg
7DD446E2-AEFF-4874-82CA-6F788054B29D.jpeg
C787E475-BF3A-4C6B-8E39-5A0BE56BD527.jpeg

She does look like a Kelpie! She is a street dog from the Central Valley of California. We actually did the Wisdom DNA panel on her, and it came back 25% Staffordshire terrier, 25% "herding breed," and 50% just literally...all the dogs. So she is 100% Fresno Feral, and 100% awesome <3
That’s awesome!!! She sounds amazing!!! Haha maybe she does have some Kelpie then since it didn’t specify what herding breed! :D

They’re so cute!!!

This one’s super easy for me! Haha boxer/bulldog??
100% Correct! Meet Wilson, named after Seattle Seahawks QB, Russel Wilson. He just turned four and is a Valley Bulldog, Boxer and English Bulldog mix. Pete is the 18 month old pesky little brother. Pete is named after Coach Pete Carroll and is 7/8 English Bulldog. The boxer doesn’t show in Pete very often. They are both delightfully stubborn and cuddly Mama’s boys.

100% Correct! Meet Wilson, named after Seattle Seahawks QB, Russel Wilson. He just turned four and is a Valley Bulldog, Boxer and English Bulldog mix. Pete is the 18 month old pesky little brother. Pete is named after Coach Pete Carroll and is 7/8 English Bulldog. The boxer doesn’t show in Pete very often. They are both delightfully stubborn and cuddly Mama’s boys.
They’re so cute!!! :love

The boxer was evident right away by I think Wilson’s? Coloring haha and of course they look bulldog otherwise. :D

Super cute!!!!

Post pictures of your mixed breed dogs and I (and/or others) can try to guess them. :D

I’m pretty good with dog breeds so I think I’m usually pretty good at these things and I like guessing haha

If you have a tricky purebred I could try to guess too.

Interesting thread! Thought I'd give it a try~

Meet Buster! He's my 12 year old little bro.
Everyone can always guess what the one half of him is but never the other.
The first two are from quite a few years ago and the rest are recent.

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg b5.jpg

Interesting thread! Thought I'd give it a try~

Meet Buster! He's my 12 year old little bro.
Everyone can always guess what the one half of him is but never the other.
The first two are from quite a few years ago and the rest are recent.

View attachment 2163974 View attachment 2163975 View attachment 2163977 View attachment 2163978 View attachment 2163979
So cute!!! I’ll probably get the second half wrong too :lau

But I definitely see pug and maybe chihuahua??? Or some sort of terrier??

Yep, but Spitz is pretty broad. Hehe

I find his secondary breed shows a lot in him (especially the face).

He's actually husky, chow, pittie, and probably Lord knows what else in the background. Lol
Very true!!! Hahah I just couldn’t think of what specific one he looked like. :lau 🙈🙈

Chow!! I totally see it now!!! LOL you’re right!!

So cute!!! I’ll probably get the second half wrong too :lau

But I definitely see pug and maybe chihuahua??? Or some sort of terrier??

Pug is 100% right! No chihuahua though, and on the nose with terrier. He's half Jack Russel (purebred dad) and half pug (purebred mom.) You have been one of the few people to say terrier. Heck, when he was a puppy people thought he was a German Shepherd with a curly tail!

Back
Top Bottom