guess what i found in my chick cage this morning...

Quote:
LOL actually,personally ,i try not to as a rule. it drives my DH CRAZY too ....
if you are killing in self defense or to eat it's one thing.
and THAT was all the snake was doing ..surviving.

WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN VIEWS... BIG THING IS YOU GOTTA DO WHATS RIGHT BY YOU SO YOU CAN SLEEP WITH YOURSELF AND PAST ACTIONS. PERSONALLY IF IT WERE ME I'D LIKELY BE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO STRETCH IT INTO A NEW PAIR OF BOOTS, BUT THATS ME. YOU DID WHAT WORKS FOR YOU
thumbsup.gif

Here in Texas we relocate our Rattle Snakes and copper heads with a 12 gauge shotgun. The snakes that eat Quail and eggs we catch them by the tail and pop their heads OFF

Quote:
ya, that would definitely work for my DH b/c HE would skin them and eat them.....hahahaha.
the way i see it is if you take a life then it should have a SIGNIFICANt reason( NOT meaning that it's causing you inconvenience by that either...) and/or use. So if you can't eat it or anything ,and it's just doing what comes natural to do and if you are in a situation where you can relocate it then WHY kill it?
hu.gif

Last edited:
well im glad u didn't kill it snakes or animals an pets too. i should know i have 2 an i love them just as much i do my quails an parakeets an everything else here. if a snake get into your coop an eat a chick u cant be mad at them for doing something natural EVERYTHING HAS TO EAT its sad but those were just an easy meal. an plus a snake cant just open the door to your cage an get in there. SPEAKING TO THE SNAKE KILLERS.
rant.gif
ITS NOT THERE FAULT YOUR COOP HAS OPENINGS. so u gonna shot them because u messed up now i can understand the cut open part to burry or see about your babys but shooting them because your cage has a flaw is kinda crazy.
he.gif

I raise guinea hogs as well as poultry. The hogs help till the bedding to make compost, convert infertile/cracked eggs into pork, and they eat any snake they can catch. After getting my little hogs I have not have a single snake make it in and out alive.

Back
Top Bottom