Guess where Ken is?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Sep 22, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

He found Guido. Nuff said. [​IMG]

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    if you tell us, we don't get to guess.

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Oh no!!! another party night with hilarious pathetic stupid man/boy stories that we can all laugh hysterically at??? please please please??? [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

Quote:Since I am at home and those three are at Chili's in Fontana, I am sure I will get a blow by blow description of events, but alas, I am not there in person. THIS TIME!

Miss Jayne, you need to my Lord Help Me! thread to get a better idea of how my life has changed as I know it. [​IMG] It's pretty darned funny!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Since I am at home and those three are at Chili's in Fontana, I am sure I will get a blow by blow description of events, but alas, I am not there in person. THIS TIME!

Miss Jayne, you need to my Lord Help Me! thread to get a better idea of how my life has changed as I know it. [​IMG] It's pretty darned funny!

hahaha-thats if those dopes make it home-hope they dont get arrested from stealing the chili's chili off the top of the restaurant from drinking too many tini's!!!

6. Germaine_11.20

Germaine_11.20 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    well phooey. I was looking forward to the next party. Hey, thanks for the pm the other day. That was very kind.

7. debilorrah

Quote:Your welcome. I take my warning duties very seriously! [​IMG]

BTW - he called - he is on his way home. I said I was surprised. He said "We are old now". [​IMG]

ETA: They are ALL coming to our house on Sunday. Be prepared, where your depends when the post hits the airwaves. I promise to take notes.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  8. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    good gosh woman! are you trying to make me have another heart attack?

I was afraid to log on and see where he was... I was afraid you were going to say the hospital again... whew... it was only Guido.

9. debilorrah

He is home safe and sober.... No tellin what Sunday will bring. [​IMG]

10. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    oh boy can't wait for the next set of laughs!!! Ken's stories rock!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by