guinea eggs en route!!!

Discussion in 'Guinea Fowl' started by BebeLapinouBlanc, Aug 29, 2011.

1. BebeLapinouBlanc

BebeLapinouBlanc Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2011
    Planet Earth
    woohoo! so eggcited for these little eggs to make it here. they were shipped out today so im already doing the anticipation stroll.... and checking the shipping status every hour like a loony hehehe. bator is all set and ready, just needs the babies to be popped in zee "oven" [​IMG] hopefully all is handled properly during shipping so they stay viable. *crossing fingers* thanks again Aspen!!!! [​IMG]

2. The Red Rooster

The Red Rooster Poultry Observer

[​IMG] YAY!

3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    [​IMG]

What color(s) you getting?

4. BebeLapinouBlanc

Aug 21, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Sept 1st cannot get here fast enough!!!! where my babies at???? hahaha I'm actually not quite sure of the colors as it will probably be a mixed batch so we shall have to have a show n tell once they hatch ;-) *edit*

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  5. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Big Oak Valley, CA
    Uh oh... ANOTHER new addict on the block! (HA, and this time it's Mrs Fluffy Puffy's fault [​IMG] )
    LOL, congrats, hope the batch of eggs arrive all viable and you hatch out a bunch of pretty lil keets [​IMG]

6. BebeLapinouBlanc

Aug 21, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Quote:Haha yes, shall I stand and introduce myself? [​IMG] "My name is Jessica....and I'm an addict" [​IMG] bahaha

Thanks! I'm super excited for these babies. It'll be a first for me with Guineas but oh my goodness I CAN'T WAIT! [​IMG]

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Oh, Jess, you're such a sweetie! [​IMG] [​IMG]

The colors could be Pearl, Pied, or Lavender. Haven't had any mixes so far. I've had all colors, but recently the Pearls have been dominate. But there is no telling. You should have every color, hopefully!! They're due to arrive Thursday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed w/ ya! [​IMG]

Take care!

~ Aspen [​IMG]

8. BebeLapinouBlanc

Aug 21, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Oh yay! I recalled you telling me colors but didn't know which I'd be getting, that's what I meant by "mixed" hehe [​IMG] Still will definitely have them "Werk it!" for the camera for me [​IMG]

Sooooo ready for these pretty babies [​IMG] Get here get here get here get here [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks again![​IMG]

9. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Ah! I see! [​IMG]

I hate waiting...I'm so nevous! I hope the P.O. is gentle!! Please, oh please! However, this morning I am reminded of how they treat "FRAGILE" boxes! [​IMG]

~ Aspen [​IMG]

10. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Big Oak Valley, CA
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I hate waiting...I'm so nevous! I hope the P.O. is gentle!! Please, oh please! However, this morning I am reminded of how they treat "FRAGILE" boxes! [​IMG]

LOL, now ya know what kind of a trainwreck I was when I shipped 30+ keets down to perchie.girl... and when I saw the tracking info had said attempted delivery failed, I just about passed out [​IMG] (Luckily the tracking info was WRONG and deb had picked them up within minutes of me seeing that info online!)​

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by