guinea eggs en route!!!

BebeLapinouBlanc

Chirping
11 Years
Aug 21, 2011
Planet Earth
woohoo! so eggcited for these little eggs to make it here. they were shipped out today so im already doing the anticipation stroll.... and checking the shipping status every hour like a loony hehehe. bator is all set and ready, just needs the babies to be popped in zee "oven"
smile.png
hopefully all is handled properly during shipping so they stay viable. *crossing fingers* thanks again Aspen!!!!
smile.png

Sept 1st cannot get here fast enough!!!! where my babies at???? hahaha I'm actually not quite sure of the colors as it will probably be a mixed batch so we shall have to have a show n tell once they hatch ;-) *edit*

Last edited:
Uh oh... ANOTHER new addict on the block! (HA, and this time it's Mrs Fluffy Puffy's fault
wink.png
)
LOL, congrats, hope the batch of eggs arrive all viable and you hatch out a bunch of pretty lil keets
smile.png

Quote:
Haha yes, shall I stand and introduce myself?
wink.png
"My name is Jessica....and I'm an addict"
lol.png
bahaha

Thanks! I'm super excited for these babies. It'll be a first for me with Guineas but oh my goodness I CAN'T WAIT!
love.gif

Oh, Jess, you're such a sweetie!
hugs.gif
love.gif

The colors could be Pearl, Pied, or Lavender. Haven't had any mixes so far. I've had all colors, but recently the Pearls have been dominate. But there is no telling. You should have every color, hopefully!! They're due to arrive Thursday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed w/ ya!
fl.gif

Take care!

~ Aspen
caf.gif

Oh yay! I recalled you telling me colors but didn't know which I'd be getting, that's what I meant by "mixed" hehe
big_smile.png
Still will definitely have them "Werk it!" for the camera for me
lau.gif

Sooooo ready for these pretty babies
love.gif
Get here get here get here get here
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Thanks again!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Ah! I see!
wink.png

I hate waiting...I'm so nevous! I hope the P.O. is gentle!! Please, oh please! However, this morning I am reminded of how they treat "FRAGILE" boxes!
barnie.gif

~ Aspen
caf.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I hate waiting...I'm so nevous! I hope the P.O. is gentle!! Please, oh please! However, this morning I am reminded of how they treat "FRAGILE" boxes!
barnie.gif

LOL, now ya know what kind of a trainwreck I was when I shipped 30+ keets down to perchie.girl... and when I saw the tracking info had said attempted delivery failed, I just about passed out
th.gif
(Luckily the tracking info was WRONG and deb had picked them up within minutes of me seeing that info online!)​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom