guineas and ducks and turkeys, oh my!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
We were in Atwoods today...my favorite part of going to the doctor in the "big city" is that we always stop and browse in Atwoods ( a store similiar to tractor supply, only better IMO).
They had baby bunnies...cute as buttons, but not really interesting to me.
But I asked the manager if they would be getting chicks in the spring. She said yes, chicks! and guineas! and ducks! and turkeys! No more trying to figure out how to disguise ducks as chickens for me. Still gonna order my brahma chicks by mail; but come spring I'm going to march right into that store and buy myself some ducks and then get home and take my punishment like a ma...errrrr, woman.
big_smile.png

One of these fine day's I'll get some ducks - I LOVE ducks!!!

I just want to make sure we have everything PERFECTLY ready for th elittle monsters...
lol.png
I want to make my life EASIER not harder, so I want a nice little pool set up that has a pump to pump out dirty water - I Ain't gonna lug it around in buckets.
tongue.png

Quote:
Yeah and guess how much funner it would be if they had ducks and guineas, and turkeys. dont need no more chicks! but TSC does not hae poultry in thier stores.... at least that is what our manager told us.
hit.gif

I am buying ducks this spring, too. The ducks all go on sale after Easter at the farm store. You never know what kind of ducks you are getting when you buy Easter ducks but I don't care. I miss duck eggs for baking!

Well, now that I found out Ideal will ship ducks in the same box with the chickies, I might be ordering ducks from them...to get the breed I want instead of at Atwoods. Then when we go to Atwoods I'll just have to pick out something else I can't live without...hmmmmmm
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom