Gun enthusiasts anything from Hunting to target shooters.

Pics
hate to see this thread die.

right now the muzzle loader bug bite me lol. for some reason i just want to get more of them. really want a Kentucky long rifle in either flintlock or percussion. or long story short i want to collect traditional muzzleloading rifles :)

I've always wanted a Kentucky long rifle too.
Spring squirrel season closed today for us. I got a few a couple different mornings but its hard walking and keeping them fresh when its so hot out. I started my daughter in the woods and it slowed me down and scattered the squirrels but we had a great time, and she was able to spot a few that I easily would have missed.

I've always wanted a Kentucky long rifle too.
Spring squirrel season closed today for us. I got a few a couple different mornings but its hard walking and keeping them fresh when its so hot out. I started my daughter in the woods and it slowed me down and scattered the squirrels but we had a great time, and she was able to spot a few that I easily would have missed.
nice, squirrels good eating? and what type of squirrel you guys hunting? red, fox, gray or something else?

got drawn for elk and mule deer this year first time i ever have gotten drawn for any big game and got two, super excited. plan on using my grandmas 30-30.

and maybe going for white tail, (want to use my muzzle loader on something) and still waiting to see if i got drawn for pronghorn. :)

Back
Top Bottom