Gun enthusiasts anything from Hunting to target shooters.

Pics
Shotgun with 00 buck is a great short range gun. We will hunt coyotes at night and my buddy will use a .223 or .17 for them and fox and I have a 12ga with 00 as a backup for close runner by shots.

Long range I would want .270 .280 30-06 for the lion or bear. I like the .30-06, its big enough to kill anything and not large enough to waste meat. .223 would kill the wolves or boar, but is small for the other two.

Any gun you get and want dropping power, try the Hornady SST bullets in that caliber. They kill so good, I stopped using them for deer. They can destroy a front shoulder and explode the heart.

I agree, short barrel semi auto or pump 12g with 00 buck.
too bad short barrel semi auto's are restricted here in Canada. (any center-fire shotgun or rifle) has to have a 18.5 inch barrel and overall length of around 26 inch minimum or its a restricted fire arm. (mean it goes to the range and back and that is all it can do) but pump action or any other manual action does not have barrel requirements just overall length of 26 inches.

also what would you guys recommend for a cheap bear defense shot gun? don't really want to carry and use my supernova shotgun maybe its just me but thing is heavy and don't want to beat it up haha.

I was never a big Mossberg person but when I seen the 930 and read some reviews I snagged one. It’s a reall shooter I haven’t shot it like one of my duck guns meaning shooting the heck out of it so don’t know how it will hold up over time. It’s pretty impressive though when taken out for some target shooting.

Back
Top Bottom